By Rao M.E. Thukaram
Read or Download Accounting and Financial Management for BCA and MCA PDF
Similar economy books
The sphere of Public Economics has been altering speedily lately, and the 16 chapters contained during this guide survey the various new advancements. As a box, Public Economics is outlined by means of its pursuits instead of its options and lots more and plenty of what's new is the applying of recent equipment of financial idea and econometrics to difficulties which have been addressed by way of economists for over 200 years.
The violent fluctuations of the japanese Yen during the Nineteen Eighties and Nineteen Nineties have performed a severe position in Japan's monetary decline. Brendan Brown highlights the motives of the yen's strange habit, and analyzes the implications for the japanese and international economies. via this research he offers an unique speculation, linking the periodic sharp upswings of the Yen to terrible financial functionality and provides a brand new view as to the place the accountability for failure of the japanese forex industry to operate in most cases lies.
- Can Technical Analysis Still Beat Random Systems
- Bookkeeping Workbook For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
- Dow TS4 system
- The Good Non Retirement Guide 2010: Everything You Need to Know About Health, Property, Investment, Leisure, Work, Pensions and Tax, 24th Edition
- Globalization and International Trade Policies (World Scientific Studies in International Economics)
- Towers of Capital: Office Markets & International Financial Services (Real Estate Issues)
Extra info for Accounting and Financial Management for BCA and MCA
Manohar’s a/c Dr. Interest on Loan a/c To Cash a/c Dr. Debit Credit 5,000 5,000 2,000 2,000 200 200 Accounting and Financial Management 26 Date 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. Particulars LF Prepaid Rent a/c To Cash a/c Dr. Cash a/c To Rent a/c Dr. Mrs. Manohar’s loan a/c Interest on loan a/c To Cash a/c Dr. Dr. Office equipment a/c To Cash a/c Dr. Sen’s a/c To Commission a/c Dr. Drawings a/c To Cash a/c Dr. Loss by Theft a/c To office equipment a/c Dr. Cash a/c To Ashok’s a/c Dr. Debit Credit 80 80 30 30 2,000 100 2100 1,500 1,500 30 30 50 50 3,000 3,000 500 500 Solution 1.
5. Detection and rectification of errors become easy and the system itself is a simplified one. 6. The maintenance of accounts become easy and comfortable as the work can be distributed to different persons to maintain different subsidiary books. Sub-division of Journal or Various Subsidiary Books The various subsidiary books maintained by a business are as follows : 1. Purchase book 2. Purchase returns book 3. Sales book 4. Sales returns book 5. Cash book 6. Bills receivable book 7. Bills payable book 8.
500 Problem 9. Write transactions for the following entires : Date 1. 2. 3. Particulars LF Cash a/c Stock a/c To Capital a/c Dr. Dr. Machinery a/c To Cash a/c To Loan a/c Dr. Srinivas a/c To Purchase returns a/c Dr. Debit Credit 40,000 10,000 50,000 2,000 500 1,500 50 50 Journal Date 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. Particulars 27 LF Cash a/c To Sridhar’s a/c Dr. Bank a/c To Cash a/c Dr. Drawings a/c To Purchases a/c Dr. Sridhar’s a/c To Bank a/c Dr. Cash a/c Discount allowed To Arun’s a/c Dr.