By H. Royden Jones Jr., Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, Richard A. Baker
Won First Prize at 2012 BMA awards in Neurology Category.
Netter's Neurology, 2d variation, through Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, and Richard A. Baker makes use of visually wealthy Netter art to successfully offer you a concise evaluate of basic neurology and its intersection with inner drugs, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics. From stroke and epilepsy to dementia and neuromuscular problems, Netter's Neurology is an intensive synopsis of the cutting-edge in such a lot components of grownup neurology. You'll quickly entry whole introductions to medical info, advanced recommendations, and correlations among anatomical, pathological, physiological, and pharmacological points within the medical settings. Netter - it's the way you know.
* grasp normal neurology and its intersection with inner medication, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics via accomplished subject coverage.
* Get a short and noteworthy evaluate of anatomy, pathophysiology, and medical presentation from the precision and wonder of Netter and Netter-style plates that spotlight key neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
* discover particular medical functions with vignettes incorporated through the textual content that carry each one subject to life.
* locate the knowledge you wish fast and simply because of the quick textual content and concise subject overviews.
* See the most recent advancements within the box in transparent element with new art and new entries on ALS, jap Equine Encephalitis, African slumbering disease, and more.
* successfully visualize the underlying anatomy in residing sufferers via upgraded neuroimaging insurance, together with MR, CT, and PET.
* faucet into extra therapy details with extra scientific vignettes that offer "real-life" illustrative case evaluations.